Get involved #mynewy Photo Competition
The city is still social...
Win great prizes with #mynewy photo competition!
Newcastle city centre is a unique destination for locals and visitors alike, filled with sights, sounds and shops that truly offer something for everyone.
Revitalising Newcastle is celebrating this uniqueness with #mynewy photo competition to showcase the changing face of Newcastle and to promote what we love about our great city.
Get involved in capturing the great changes happening in the city and participate in the #mynewy photo competition.
The competition will run from July until December, with different themes as inspiration for each month and winners drawn at the end of each month:
- July: Food & Drink Favourites
- August: Retail Love
- September: Snap what makes you smile about Newcastle
- October: A Changing Streetscape
- November: Coastal Views
- December: People’s Choice
How to enter
1. Follow @revitalisingnewcastle on Instagram.
2. Ensure your Instagram account is set to public for the duration of the competition.
3. Upload an original image on your Instagram account that captures the uniqueness of Newcastle and include the hashtag #mynewy and tag @revitalisingnewcastle and the location or business in your post.
4. Make sure you read the competition terms and conditions on our website.
1. Like the Revitalising Newcastle – NSW GOV Facebook page
2. Go to the #MyNewy competition Tab on the Revitalising Newcastle – NSW GOV Facebook page and upload an original image that captures the uniqueness of Newcastle and include the hashtag #mynewy and tag @revitalisingnewcastle and the location or business in your post.
3. If using Facebook on mobile, you can post your photo in the comments section of the latest #mynewy post on the Revitalising Newcastle – NSW GOV Facebook page and include the hashtag #mynewy and tag @revitalisingnewcastle and the location or business in your post
3. Make sure you read the competition terms and conditions on our website.
Not on social media? No Problem…enter using the form below!
Read the competition Terms & Conditions here.
July: Food and Drink Favourites
Congratulations to @newyfoodie_ for their winning entry in the #mynewy photo competition in July!
@newyfoodie_ snapped this picture of their 'Food and Drink Favourite' at The Autumn Rooms and has won this awesome list of prizes -
- Choice of either a 45-minute session for four (4) people at The Salt Therapy Centre Newcastle OR a six (6) Class Flexi Pass for Pilates, Barre, Bounce & Dance Fitness Classes + grip socks to The PilatesBarre
- A la carte dinner for two (2) at Bocados Spanish Kitchen
- A large handmade ceramic pot and lush plant from High Swan Dive
- Glasshouse 'Tahiti' triple scented candle from Bagga's Pharmacy
August: Retail Love
Congratulations to @timdunn_ for his winning entry in the #mynewy photo competition in August!
Tim snapped this picture looking sharp at Rundle Tailoring and has won some great prizes from local businesses -
- Choice of either a men's haircut and beard trim per month for 4 months at Harbourside Trimmers OR 1 x ladies colour, cut, and style at Soma Hair & Makeup Studio
- A share plate, mocktail or coffee and bar snacks for two at Silo Restaurant & Lounge
- A gorgeous French Market Basket handmade in Morocco from Monsoon Living
- A four-course Emperor Banquet for four people at Newcastle Diggers Club
September: What makes you Smile about Newcastle
Congratulations to @wetzler.wolfpack for her winning entry in the #mynewy photo competition in September! Hannah snapped this pic of what makes her smile - "sunsets and rainbows over Newcastle...what a beautiful city!" - at the Obelisk and has won some amazing prizes from local businesses valued at over $500:
- A stylish Urban Originals handbag from Ramjet Assortments filled with treats including an Erstwilder brooch, Rosiecapilla earrings, Potty Mouth socks, and a pair of sunglasses
- Indulge in a decadent Queen B gelato cake from Monella
- Enjoy breakfast for 2 at Ka-Fey Cafe with the choice of anything from the all-day breakfast menu
- Pamper yourself with a Kora gift bag from Bagga's Pharmacy
- Feast on a gourmet cheese & meat selection for 4 people from Pork Ewe Deli on Darby
October: A Changing Streetscape
Win these great prizes in October thanks to local businesses, valued at over $500: