Revitalising Newcastle website disclaimers
- Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation and Transport for NSW make no representations and give no warranties in relation to the area, or present or future facilities or developments in or surrounding their projects or activities.
- All content on this website is based on information which is the intention of Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation and/or Transport for NSW at the time of creation of the relevant web page and may change at any time due to various circumstances.
- Images are for illustrative purposes and are indicative only. The features shown are subject to change without notice.
- No statement, information or plan amounts to a legally binding obligation or warranty.
- Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation and Transport for NSW accept no liability for any changes in future stages of any of their projects or activities, and reserve the right to make changes in their absolute discretion at any time without notice or updating this website.
- All interested parties should make and rely on their own independent enquiries regarding any information presented on or related to the Revitalising Newcastle website.
- Nothing contained in any web page as part of this website will give rise to a binding legal agreement or to a representation or warranty on the part of Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation or Transport for NSW.
Revitalising Newcastle website copyright
The copyright in respect of the design and material contained in any web page forming part of this website is owned by Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation and must not be copied or reproduced in any manner without its consent.
Accessibility and usability of this site
This site has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience and significant redesign has been undertaken on our site in order to meet those standards that relate to access for people with disabilities or technical constraints with their browsers and internet connections. By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web-users in the community.
Hunter and Central Coast Development Corporation strives to maintain conformance to World Wide Web Consortium Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). The public pages on this site aim to meet the criteria for AA compliance with WCAG guidelines.
Comments on the accessibility of this site are welcome and can be sent by email.